July 30, 2012
Joining the Newbie Blog Hop!
We are hopping on over to join the Newbie blog hop. We found it at Challenges Make Life Interesting, but it was originally hosted at Grade 3 is the Place for Me. This is a great way to find other blogs with great information, so check out the blogs below and join us!
The rules are to answer these questions:
1. What state are you teaching in: Texas
2. Your current teaching position: Orlanda - Speech Language Pathologist/ Kelley - Social Communication Resources & Services (mostly Autism, but any kids with social communication needs!)
3. What is your teaching experience: Orlanda - 10 years / Kelley - 5 years teaching, 14 years as a therapist for children and adolescents
4. When did you start blogging: We started blogging about 6 months ago.
5. Share a blogging tip: Include lots of pictures and how-tos.